Export-Import Bank Annual Conference
The EXIM annual conference is the premier opportunity to hear from distinguished speakers; network with peers, EXIM staff, and potential buyers; and learn about EXIM’s product enhancements and new tools to help your business export “Made in the USA” products around the world.
There are many benefits to registering:
- Hear from prominent speakers to better understand and handle the dynamic global trade environment.
- Learn from an impressive agenda designed to boost your company’s international sales.
- Network and connect virtually with experts in trade, government, and banking.
- Understand how EXIM products and other government resources can facilitate the purchase of U.S. goods and services.
- Gain valuable knowledge through one-on-one, no-cost, private consultations with trade finance experts.
- Participate in a variety of sessions on issues and opportunities in specific industries and regions, including a dedicated Small Business Track.
- Visit interactive exhibit booths. Dedicated time on Wednesday to virtually meet with Exhibitors and exhibitor information available for review before, during and post Conference.
- Access it all! You no longer have to choose between breakout sessions, attend one and view the others on-demand at your convenience. All presentations will be recorded and accessible for registered attendees.
- Save money and time. No traveling, no housing expenses and reduced time constraints.
- View bonus on-demand content. Access on-demand videos and training sessions in addition to what’s on the agenda.
The virtual platform will provide attendees the ability to view activities as they occur during the three-day event. The conference starts on September 9 with an interactive exhibitors hall where attendees can request one-on-one appointments. Plenary and breakout sessions will take place on September 10 and 11, including live question-and-answer opportunities.
At the end, attendees will have access to recordings of all sessions. In addition to the virtual platform, EXIM is incorporating a small business track to provide additional information on how EXIM financial products can support their international sales. You can visit exim.gov for more information and FAQs.