US-ASEAN Trade Relationship Roundtable
Trade tensions between the United States and China and increasing pressures resulting from a global pandemic have disrupted our world’s supply chains, creating opportunities in Southeast Asia for San Diego companies. United States tariffs have accelerated trends in many manufacturing-based industries in Southeast Asia countries, opening trade relationship dialogues for U.S. companies.
The US-ASEAN Business Council and the San Diego World Trade Center are hosting a virtual roundtable focused on the history and current state of the US-ASEAN trade relationship, the benefits of doing business in Southeast Asia, and discuss how the US-ASEAN trade relationship could potentially develop over the next decade. We look forward to seeing you virtually!
– Nikia Clarke, Ph.D. – Executive Director, WTC San Diego
– Rep. Scott Peters – U.S. House of Representatives (CA-52)
– Bernie Baskin – Director, USABC (moderator)
– Marc Mealy – Senior Vice President for Policy, USABC
– Julie Welch – Vice President, Government Affairs, Qualcomm
– Rob Douglas – President & COO, ResMed
– Kelvin Zin – Regional Vice President, Americas, Singapore EDB
Please register here. For any questions, please contact Itzel Moncada at firstname.lastname@example.org.